“It’s the 4th of July… ALREADY?!” Holidays have a way of sneaking up on me, and the Fourth of July is no exception. Fireworks and barbecues are beautiful things, but what do you wear if you’re not feeling your flag sweater, or if you haven’t had the time to put together something sufficiently festive? Fear not; these stylish ladies have got you covered.
Thread Detectives’ Style Picks for a Procrastinator’s Fourth of July:
- Srathardforlife – a blue shirt over red shorts. (You could probably substitute the blue shirt for denim, and the red shorts for white ones.) We love it.
- Pinkandgreenlivingthedream – a simple white tank, blue shorts, and red accessories. (Again, I’d substitute the blue shorts for denim ones.)
- TheTeachersWife – Pair a red top with blue jeans, white shoes, and gold accessories.
- ChicScribe – a blue and navy dress with red shoes. If you can dress in two of the colors, and accessorize in the third, you’re perfect.
- Elizabeth_Mac – A flag sweater and blue jeans. Because you know that you procrastinate, so you bought your flag sweater last year. (Also, #TBT to that one time I had brown hair.)
Have a favorite, go-to blogger for your holiday style? Let us know in the comments section below.